It’s your life.
How you share it matters.
Communication is at the heart of every relationship. Without it, challenging things can happen: hearts can break, friendships can fade, jobs can be lost, and families can fall apart. Whether you are Deaf, hard of hearing, have a speech challenge or a language delay, you have the right to connect with the people in your life on your own terms.
At Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center, we partner with our clients and community to create communication equality. Where being able to hear doesn’t decide where you live, work and play. Where being deaf is a piece of information, not a deciding factor. Where hearing aids are as fashionable as eye glasses.
You have access to a comprehensive list of services at Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center including:
- Audiology, Hearing Aids & Accessories
- Assistive Technology
- Case Management & Advocacy, for Deaf community members, hard-of-hearing and late-deafened youth, families and adults
- Speech Therapy & Aural (Re)habilitation
- SignOn Interpreting Services
- ADA Workplace Accommodations
Click on one of the tabs to the left to get more information or click here to contact us—we are here to help you address your needs!