Services @ Puget Sound Office (Seattle)
HSDC Seattle serves King, Snohomish, Jefferson, Clallum, and North Kitsap (Bainbridge Island and north of Bremerton) counties. Our office provides an array of services to Deaf community members in Western Washington including:
- Case Management, Advocacy & Information and Referral Services are available at no cost to help determine your accommodation needs, understand how to ask for and acquire accommodations under the ADA, accomplish your goals, and much more! Please contact us below to make an appointment with a client advocate.
- Parents of deaf, deafblind, and hard of hearing children qualify for free Case Management, Advocacy, and Information and Referral Services on behalf of their child, including IEP consultations.
- A public videophone is available during office hours at no cost to community members.
- The Audiology Clinic provides hearing tests, and can work with you to choose a hearing aid to fit your lifestyle.
- Assistive Listening Device (ALD) consultations are available to help you find the best assistive listening options to fit your lifestyle and needs.
- SignOn Interpreting Services works with Deaf individuals across the nation, providing sign language interpreting, deafblind interpreting, captioning, oral interpreting, and lip-reading translation both on location and through video interpreting. Have a great experience with a specific interpreter? You can request them for your next appointment!
- The Parent-Infant Program, Ned Behnke Speech Language Preschool, Speech & Aural (Re)habilitation services also reside in our Puget Sound Office.
Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center
Artz Communication Center
1625 19th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
Map & Directions
Building: Mon-Fri, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Audiology: Mon-Fri, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Toll Free 1.888.222.5036
Toll Free TTY 1.800.761.2821