Thank you for your interest in working at Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center. We employ a passionate, dedicated staff who are committed to making the Puget Sound community more accessible for individuals facing communication barriers.
Current job openings are listed below. If you have questions, feel free to contact us.
Clinic & Services
Our clinical and adult-focused services include audiology, speech-language pathology, interpreting for the deaf and hard of hearing (including ASL), and advocacy for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Speech-Language Pathologist (Full-time or Part-time) | Speech & Language
- Audiologist (Full-time or Part-time) | Audiology & Hearing Aids
HSDC’s Education department provides early education to deaf and hard of hearing children. We have a birth to three home visiting service for deaf, deafblind, and hard of hearing toddlers, as well as a preschool for deaf and hard of hearing students. Both programs support bilingual deaf education using American Sign Language (ASL) and English.
- Family Room Coordinator | Education Department
- Arts Specialist | Rosen Family Preschool
- Substitute | Rosen Family Preschool
- PIP Specialist | Parent-Infant Program
HSDC’s administrative roles include development, finance, operations management, and more.
- There are no current administrative job openings. If you would like to be considered for future openings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.