Thank you for your interest in working at Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center. We employ a passionate, dedicated staff who are committed to making the Puget Sound community more accessible for individuals with communication challenges.
Current job openings are listed below. If you have questions, feel free to contact us.
HSDC’s administrative roles include development, finance, operations management, and more.
Clinic & Services
Our clinical and adult-focused services include audiology, speech-language pathology, interpreting for the deaf and hard of hearing (including ASL), and advocacy for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Office Manager | HSDC Interpreting Services
- Interpreting Services Coordinator | HSDC Interpreting Services
- Staff Interpreter | HSDC Interpreting Services
- Client Advocate | Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services
- Program Assistant | Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services
- Speech-Language Pathologist | Speech & Language Services
HSDC’s Education department provides early education to children with communication challenges. We have a parent-infant program for deaf, deafblind, and hard of hearing toddlers, as well as a preschool for deaf and hard of hearing students. Both programs support bilingual deaf education using American Sign Language (ASL) and English.