News & Updates
- Beginning November 1, our Audiology clinic’s hearing aid walk-in hours will be held only on Tuesdays and Fridays, from 1-2:30pm.
- Our Audiology clinic will not hold hearing aid walk-in hours on Friday, November 22.
- All HSDC offices will be closed November 28 and 29 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Rosen Preschool Tour and Info Session, December 4
- Learning Language and Loving It™ Certification Workshop, December 11-13
- An Inclusive, Accessible Safeway: How HSDC and Safeway Worked Together
- Nordstrom’s Day of Caring: A Volunteer’s Story
Who We Are
Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center (HSDC) is a nonprofit for clients who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech-language differences. Our mission is to foster inclusive and accessible communities through communication, advocacy, and education.
Services We Provide
Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center offers a comprehensive array of services including, but not limited to, those listed below.
Check out the latest video from our Video Blog.
Voting Is IMPORTANT for the Deaf Community