News & Updates
- HSDC Equity Team: January 2020 Newsletter
- Meet Katie, Kris, and Fitz: The Power of Accessible Communication
- Know Your Rights/Safety Planning Workshop in ASL, February 11 (Tacoma)
- Voting Workshop 2020 in ASL, February 18 (Tacoma)
- All HSDC offices will be closed on February 17 in observance of Presidents Day.
Who We Are
Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center (HSDC) is a nonprofit for clients who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech-language differences. Our mission is to foster inclusive and accessible communities through communication, advocacy, and education.
Services We Provide
Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center offers a comprehensive array of services including, but not limited to, those listed below.
Check out the latest video from our Video Blog.
Voting Is IMPORTANT for the Deaf Community