Why Choose HSDC
As a nonprofit organization working for the Seattle and Western Washington community for over 75 years, our focus has always been holistic, patient-centered care. We utilize professional services, such as same-day walk-in service and ongoing communication counseling, to customize your experience to fit your unique needs and lifestyle. We take the time to get to know our clients and their expectations, and involve family whenever possible. Here are some additional reasons to choose the Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center:
- Our licensed audiologists are selected to provide the highest quality of care in the Northwest.
- We are in constant communication with vendors so we can bring you the most up-to-date technology available.
- Our holistic approach to hearing loss includes client education and rehabilitation.
- With education and advocacy services, we work to expand access to quality care for all people.
- We offer a hearing aid reuse program that is unique in the United States and provides low cost, used hearing aids for those who otherwise could not afford it.
- We are open and LGBT-friendly. The Greater Seattle Business Association named us Non-Profit of the Year for 2011.
If a hearing evaluation indicates that hearing aids would be an effective way to manage your hearing loss, our audiologists will guide you through the fitting process to get the aid that’s right for your unique lifestyle and budget. In order to provide you with the most complete service possible, new hearing aid purchases include complementary batteries for the life of the hearing aid, an extended trial period (up to 60 days) to guarantee your satisfaction, a two year manufacturer’s warranty including “lost, stolen, or damaged” protection, and a series of follow-up visits to fine-tune the hearing aids to your expectations. The Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center also offers:
- The most up-to-date technology available
- Cutting edge assessment procedures
- The latest hearing aid fitting approaches
- Hearing aid repair and same-day cleaning
- A wide range of hearing aids from most major manufacturers so that you can obtain the most appropriate technology available
- Free hearing screening (by appointment)
- Free hearing aid inspection
- Most insurance accepted
- Onsite access to ancillary services, such as aural rehabilitation, allowing us to treat related aspects of a communication challenge in the same great location
Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center cares about helping you meet your unique communication needs. Contact us to see how we can help you get there.